Monday, March 22, 2010

examination week. hell week.


well. it isn't HELL because it's examination WEEK.
it's HELL 'coz i can't do ANYTHING PRODUCTIVE this WEEK!!

SHIMATTA NE!!!



*DOWNLOAD PICTURES, VIDEOS, ETC
*READ ARTICLES ABOUT HSJ
*FACEBOOK WANDERER
*CHAT WITH ANYONE
*AND DAMN!!! DISTRACTED BY SOMEONE WHO MADE ME EXPECT AGAIN!!!


--> if you look at this closely, I DID NOT DO ANYTHING RELATED TO SCHOOL! DAMN IT! to think that it's almost VACATION.. my LAZINESS strikes BACK. and it's BAD! even if i force myself to STUDY.. i'll just open the PC and repeat THOSE THINGS OVER AND OVER AGAIN! as if i can get something from it (well. i do. LOL)

--> goal: change my background here! compile HSJ stuffs for my roommate! produce an avp for a friend who's going away already. T_T

--> and of course!!! MY VERY NOT SO INTERESTING RESEARCH PAPER IN I.R. (i'm not satisfied with my topic that's why my indolence is striking back again)



RIN-SAN!!GAMBATTE NE!!!

0 comments: